The hotel is very good place having quite good overall package:
- Location is in 7-8 minutes walking from the main station, in a quite living area
- City center is on another 7-8 minutes walk
- Clean rooms with very decent size, 2 toilets
- Nice looking lobby (designed a bit as a night bar, mixed with "quiet, private tables"), though it can be sometimes a bit loud as there are people dropping by for occasional drink. But otherwise looks quite cozy.
- Price is a bit higher, specially having to pay for the WiFi another 5 euros per day.
- Haven't tried the breakfast as it seemed ridiculously overpriced (something like 19 euros, if I am not mistaken).
- Although having non stop open and free swimming pool and gym was nice, (including sauna and kind of jacuzzi).
In general we were quite satisfied overall.More
- Free Wifi