“Good food service deplorable ”
Review of Barfusz

Barfusz
Ranked #336 of 954 Restaurants in Leipzig
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Zentrum
Description: Welcome to BARFUSZ Let yourself be spoiled on three levels. The Restaurant you will find at the ground floor, it has a large Bar area. You have lot of space to take a seat and plenty of small lounge areas to relax. The Kitchen prepared the food fresh as a daisy - international focus with seasonal ingredients from the region, Specialty coffees, premium wines, juices and soft drinks, Revitalizing homemade curry and spice mixtures at fair prices. In the basement you will find our Barfusz club. Here is a place for your birthday party or corporate event. Equipped with cocktail bar, buffet, customized decoration, music and ambience with lounge character, so that the success of your celebration should be clear. You can find more information for rent here. By the staircase in the entrance hall you reach the upper floor for all who love a little quieter. A small gallery and a lot of nice couches invite you to a nice conversation. Follow the steps further, you get to Leipzig Central cabaret. At that place you get some spiritual ,,food and a lot to laugh about it. We hope you enjoy.
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

I gad to find my own table, they did have English menus, it took 20 mins to be served, the food came out pretty quick, they then took 23 mins to clear my table, overall once u got served it was quick but it takes ages to be served

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed August 20, 2016

I went for dinner, the food was good, reasonable prices, the staff is also good and friendly and it is located just at the side of the market square

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 6, 2015

We stopped here for a quick bite before shopping at the Christmas Market. Good food, generous portions. Alcoholic beverages served here too.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Terrible service. We walked in and were looking for a table, when the waitress approached us and told us that the table we were about to sit was in a closed section and said "do you think we put those chairs there for Spaß?" What a terrible, stupid thing to say. After telling her that she was rude, we walked out. Nobody seemed to care about losing business. No point in going there.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here on our way to Berlin.
She studied here in College and said this place was good.
It was a nice day so we are at an outside table.
We had a light lunch and some drinks!
The food was good and hit the spot.
There are many places to eat around this are but I would chose this place.
The inside looks really cool and if I could I would come here again and eat inside as well.

Date of visit: September 2015