All reviews washing machine great location home away from home train station interior design small kitchen breakfast was excellent parking garage great place to stay large room pleasant stay old town clean rooms recommend this hotel very nice hotel main station washer
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Very good experience of stay - location neat to city center, restarants and transport. Quite andd comfortable. Pretty nice wellness area - only the music is not really wellness there. Everall positive experience, highly recommended

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CarolinBoettcher, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear "MariaSaf",

thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
It´s fantastic to read that you had such a great time at our lovely hotel.
Thank you for recommending us without hesitation!
We would love to welcome you again.

Merry Christmas & best regards,

Barbara Blessing & Team

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Just got back from Leipzig after a few nights stay at Adina Apartment Hotel, which had very good reviews and I am glad I stayed too.
The location is super convenient, close to the old town and the train station yet away from the noise of traffic and tramways, it was very quiet and pleasant.
The room was a studio apartment, very well appointed and incredibly comfortable, also immaculate and cleaned every day.
I had breakfast in the restaurant and the choice as well as quality on offer is excellent, a superb display to suit all tastes.
Most importantly was the team that works at Adina, from Susanne and her colleagues in reception to the staff welcoming you with a warm smile at breakfast, and everyone that works at Adina, friendly and efficient. I sincerely appreciated their help securing a table at a busy restaurant in town as I was meeting with business colleagues.
I was looking forward to my stay and was certainly not disappointed, in fact it was better than expected and I warmly recommend it to anyone wanting a quality yet friendly place to stay in Leipzig.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
CarolinBoettcher, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear "Yann1",

wow!! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback.

I am thrilled to read that you fully enjoyed your stay and that you loved our set up with the fully equipped apartments and the location. Thank you as well for recommend us.
I am really proud that your staff makes the different! :)

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards,
Barbara Blessing & Team

Reviewed March 13, 2019

The hotel is close to the main rail station, in a nice, safe and friendly neighborhood. The hotel room very well equipied as described with washing machine & drier for clothes. Also dishwasher. Anything needed close to you.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CarolinBoettcher, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear "Guillermo R",

thank you so much for your awesome review and full marks following your recent stay at the Adina Leipzig.
I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you recommended us further.
The entire team and I thank you for your custom and looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards from Leipzig,
Caro Boettcher & team

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Adina for two nights and it was a really nice surprise. The room, or studio to be more correct, was spacious and well equipped. The bed was perfect and I slept like a baby :-). Nice pool, sauna and gym in the basement. Breakfast was tasty and contained all you might wish for. All staff was very polite and helpful, especially the bartender was really entertaining and enthusiastic.
I will definitely return to this hotel if destiny brings me back to Leipzig.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
CarolinBoettcher, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2019

Dear "536fabians",

thank you so much for your great write up and 5 Star rating!
I am thrilled to read that you throughly enjoyed your stay.
Special thanks for pointing out the friendliness of my staff, it is well appreciated.
We hope to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards,

Barbara Blessing & team

Reviewed January 8, 2019

Not the most clean hotel, my bedding was not changed for days (i did check as there were marks on the pillows from which is was easy to tell that nothing was changed regularly.) The bathroom shower reeked because of the drainage developing a smell after showering.The soap spenders in the toilet and shower area within the Spa changing area were empty most of the time and there were several days were there were no towels available down there. The dishes in my room were sometimes left for days in the sink and one day the staff forgot to clean the bin in my room. Also very disappointing that the Hotel wanted to charge 19 Euros for breakfast alone. Outrageous price especially when there are breakfast shops and coffee shops are literally on every corner around the hotel. The at the reception on my day of arrival was very short and lacked explanations as they blocked another 100Euros on my card explaining that this for the case that I am ordering foods to my room. The two items i then actually wanted were charged separate on the last day to my card. So why blocking a whole 100Euros if the charges are then still taken separately? The Invoice I received on the last day did not show any 100Euros as blocked on day of arrival and I think such an item should be listed. Its simply good account keeping and also needed for hotel guests as evidence in case the money was not returned. I usually stay in better hotels, but was hoping with the Adina being fairly new that they would have a high standart. Very disappointing experience over all. As a last comment, I did mention to the reception staff that the shower next to the Sauna did not keep the water temperature staple. On two occasions I had the tab on warm just to get scorched with hot water half way through my shower. If this would happen to a child the hotel would have some serious questions to answer. Nothing changed after I reported this to the reception. The shower in my room also showed signs of fluctuation water temps.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CarolinBoettcher, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

Dear "Mobile33972890343",
Thank you kindly for your honest feedback. I am very disappointed to read that your stay here was unsatisfactory and I can assure you that this is not up to our usual high standards as you read from our previous tripadvisor comments. We appreciate feedback like yours as we can improve our product and services we provide. I have immediately followed up with our housekeeper on the issues you mentioned. The linen change in our hotels is every 3 days, did that not happen in your case? The towels will be changed every day, if you put them on the floor. The dishes should have been cleaned and the bin emptied, this is indeed disappointing and my housekeeper will share your feedback and brief his team in order to avoid this happening in the future. With regards to the drains, we consistantly clean and flush them, however I admit that we experienced some issues lately and we are already working on a solution. The price for the breakfast is a standard rate in hotels depending on what you offer and not overpriced considering it is a buffet and you can eat as much as you want. We also offer a discounted rate of €15 if you book a day prior. To compare this to a coffee shop around the corner is a little strange, as you pay there for what you order. I have also followed up with my reception team with regards to the authorisation issue and I am truly sorry that this was not explained correctly to you. We always ask for a method of payment as a gurantee for incidentials in order to put our guests at ease and not having to pay there and than, for example when purchasing things from the shop, enjoying a nice meal or cocktails. So everything can be book onto the guest room account and paid for at the end.The authorisation is a block only, not a charge, therefore it will not show on a statement. Dear 'Mobile33972890343", I agree we have some homework to do, however I hope you will give us a second chance to show our improvements. The team and I wish you all the best.
Kind Regards,