“Good beer and very good burger”

Dhillons Irish Bar & Grill
Ranked #137 of 947 Restaurants in Leipzig
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Had a very nice evening here with my girlfriend. Food is good and the beer tasty. Was close to our hotel and best decision for us.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Waited quite a while to even get a waitress to come to us. She was nice and gave us a menu with prices way beyond the regular restaurants... I ordered a "Dirty Dhillons", my friends ordered the French and the meat plate. Most dry meat I ate in my life! the burgers were absolutely horrible. The only thing you could call edible is the water from the tap. Seriously! When we asked, they said the burgers were baked! Never coming back again.
Expensive and gross

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank mikiwink6
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

I went there on Saturday the 21April.
During an aweaome live music by Brendan Lewis
Despite being full there was Excellent service
Authentic Irish food with a vast choice of salads soups appetizers cocktails and dessert
The benoffee pie deserves a special mention
Am definitely going back again when ever in Leipzig
Friendly service...
Great going guys.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I visited this bar last night with a few friends and had an amazing experience. We sat outside and the Irish waitress was very kind and attentive. We didn’t have to wait long for our drinks and the food was delicious. They have a large array of drinks and a big selection on the food menu as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant and we will definitely be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Unforgettable ambience, scrumptious food,pleasing staff, a very good place to be in... always. Enjoyed the chicken menu cooked in well experienced chef. A place that calls you back again and again. Will surely recommend this place to all visiting Leipzig

Date of visit: December 2017