I agree with the positive reviews. Free bus/tram ticket is super. Location and value outstanding. Only negative is bright light from the train station courtyard at night when you want the window open. There's periodic station noise too that didn't bother us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Dresden, located in the city centre opposite the main station, extends a welcome to its guests. Discover the historic city with the Frauenkirche and the Zwinger or the city's shopping mile "Prager Strasse", on your trip to Dresden.The city's exhibition grounds are also in the immediate vicinity of the InterCityHotel. With the FreeCityTicket for use of the local public transport, already included in the price of your room, there is nothing more in the way of your business appointment or your sightseeing program. You can also use this to travel on the Elbe ferries or to visit Pillnitz Castle.156 Well furnished rooms and the 6 spacious studios of the InterCityHotel with modern design ensure your comfort and relaxation by the end of an eventful day. Our 4 conference rooms provide the ideal background for both smaller presentations and major conferences with catering for up to 120 participants. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterCityHotel Dresden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Dresden
- Dresden Intercityhotel Hotel