“Good steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Despite I am not a big fan of steaks I had a chance to visit this place. I have to say the steak here was tasty and the staff very friendly. If i had a chance I would come here again.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Good steak at a good price. Fries were good also. Carpaccio was fine too. Waiters very nice and speak English. Menus are also in English. Good place, good ambiance, food and prices. It's a good stop in Dresden.

2  Thank jorgedguzman
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Meals were beautiful and as we went there several times the quality never varied neither did the friendliness of the staff. Excellent!!

Reviewed February 23, 2016 via mobile

Asked the waitress how steaks are prepared, at which temperature they are grilled, how they are turned, and whether the edges get a special treatment.

My sons steak came rare first and not medium - came back medium after a complaint.

My filet was ok, I' d give a 6 of 10 for the meat - but the kitchen work was a disappointment. Maybe 4 out of 10.

So not a surprise as the waiter said "they prepare the food after feeling" when i asked how much minutes the grill.

We prep at home on the second.

All over a disappointment - "feelings" is not good enough when you brand yourself as "steak royal"...

Btw: the forks and knives in a basket on the table doesn't fit to the price level nor to the branding.

Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

My Husband and I decided to check out Steak Royal for the first time for lunch, well late lunch and we have made the right decision. I love the restaurant layout; very cozy. The waiter that served us was friendly (charming:) and speaks good English. I had beef tatare for my Appetizer and I love it!!!!! My main I had Steak with fried red onion, Delicious! Just that i wish the hausgemacht BBQ sauce would be thicker and not too cold:) For dessert (picture attached) I had Apple muffin and the Raspberry Sorbet Chillie was the best!!! My husband seems satisfied with his lunch too. We would definitely come back!