“Biking to Pillnitz” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Erleben Sie Dresden Tours

Erleben Sie Dresden Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Dresden with a private tourist guide during a city tour or walking tour. We invite you to explore the historic old town of Dresden with us, the Neustadt-district not only it's bars & pubs or the green parts of our town during a bike tour. We also offer excursions to the surrounding landscape - we are at your service.
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Biking to Pillnitz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was visiting Dresden in June with my son, age 16. I contacted Erleben Sie Dresden and Jana responded to my inquiries. I was interested in Biking to Pillnitz and seeing some of the outlying areas of Dresden. Jana was an excellent guide and the ride do Pillnitz follows a beautiful bike path along the Elbe river. There are beautiful historic homes and great beer gardens to stop in along the way. If you are visiting Dresden the areas outside the city center deserve some time. Biking to Pillnitz with Jana was a perfect way to explore the beautiful outskirts of this lovely city. Jana was very knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She is a true professional.

Visited June 2012
Jana M, Inhaber at Erleben Sie Dresden Tours, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Hi Laura, it was a great biking trip with you. I am glad that the two of you found me online. Thanks a lot for taking your time for writing this review. Jana

Mexico city
“Dresden tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My boss and her family travel to Germany this summer and they take a two day tour with Erleben Sie in Dresden and they love it. One of them mentioned that Dresden was the best of all the trip and I'm pretty sure that was because of Jana and her team.

Visited June 2012
Jana M, Owner at Erleben Sie Dresden Tours, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Hi Anna, thank you very much for your review. Since this tour was guided by Heidi I am going to greet her too. We are happy, that we managed it to your boss' satisfaction. Jana
Atlantic City, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent tour of Dresden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I recently spent a day in Dresden. Since we only had one day, we wanted to have an introductory tour of the city that would provide us some history and background, while giving us a foundation to spend part of the day exploring by ourselves. I found Jana, from Erleben Sie Dresden, online and contacted her via email. She responded very promptly and I scheduled a 2 hour private tour with her.

We really enjoyed our time with Jana. She was personable, knowledgeable, and well organized. Our tour provided us with a lot of information and it made our time in Dresden very worthwhile. We arrived by train, not knowing anything about the city. Jana met us at the train station and she was waiting for us right on the platform as our train arrived. She showed us many of the major sites, oriented us to the city, explained a lot of the history of Dresden, and gave us suggestions for restaurants and sites to visit ourselves after our tour was finished. She also brought a book of photos with her that showed the city through its original pre-war state and then its various stages of destruction and reconstruction. We found this particularly interesting.

Jana is an excellent guide that I highly recommend. We would use her again if we travel back to Dresden.

Visited July 2012
Hello Jeff, I very much enjoyed showing Dresden to you and your wife and look forward seeing you again during a longer stay in our town. Picking you up (almost) where ever you like. Jana
Monterrey, Mexico
“Dresden Guided Walk Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great Guiding!! I ask for Spanish speaking guide, could not be better. I got a Local Guide, name Cosima that speak perfect Spanish. We walk thru the must see palaces and point of interest. We where able to obtain the insights of some one that has lived there and was able to transmit all the intensity that city has live in resent history as well as the knowledge of the past history.

Very well recommended.

GUSTAVO from Mexico

Visited July 2012
Dear Gustavo, I am going to pass on your positive review to Cosima. I am happy, that you enjoyed the tour with her. Thank you. Jana