- Cheaper place to stay and nearby the main attractions in Dresden.Our room was 51 euros per night (We stayed in September 2013).
- No room key required as all rooms had a special code to enter room
- Clean room with a double bed and a bunk bed. Sink is outside the toilet and shower area.
- Room is not big, but was enough for our one night stay
- Free luggage storage area
Opportunities for Improvement:
- Have an early check in if a room is available. The front desk was not friendly and said to come back at the check-in time.
- Breakfast seemed expensive too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Budget Dresden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.