What can I say. From check-in, the staff was attentive and friendly. The door man chased us down just to hand us an umbrella, he said that it might rain according to the forecast.
We had a junior suite and it could fit an entire family of 4 in the suite. Had a lovely little terrace with a view.
Had afternoon cakes and tea there. Superb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski is a beautiful combination of historic glory and modern design. The hotel offers 182 elegant rooms, 32 luxurious suites and culinary excellence from five different venues including: the gourmet restaurant Intermezzo, the Palais Bistro, the Restaurant Lesage in the Transparent Factory of Volkswagen, Cafe Vestibul and the Karl May Bar. In addition, there are six elegant conference rooms on the Bel Etage and a divisible meeting and ball room. The hotel has also its own spa lounge with a pool and offers five-star catering services in and around Dresden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden