“Good Food, Good Value”

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #85 of 519 Restaurants in Mainz
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“Good Food, Good Value”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Made our first trip to Mexico Lindo last week. We had read the reviews on T/A and they were not wrong. The service was fast, the food was hot (tempature not very spicy), and the value for quality/quanity of food we received was very good. We will be going back anytime we need a Tex-Mex fix.

We were a party of four, three of which ordered from the standard menu and one from the kid's menu. The kid's menu was fine although it didn't have a large selection. One of my daughter's had the quesadilla and rice. It was plenty for a 10 yr old. My older child had a chicken and cheese quesadilla from the standard menu and it was quite large, enough so that she couldn't finish it. My spouse had one of the many combo meals and again, couldn't finish it although she tried. I had the fajita burrito and it was possible the best burrito I've had outside of the states. It had very good flavor and just the right mix of chicken and veggies. I did add the sour cream and guacamole from my daughter's plate to it so that might be my one minor complaint in that it didn't come with those initially.

Overall the food was very good. It could have been spicier but for Germany it was fine. We had a bowl of chips and salsa when we arrived and the small bowl of salsa went quickly and was not replaced. We didn't ask for more so that is probably our fault.

I felt that the prices were very fair and our meal including soft drinks for all four of us with no desserts was just a tad over 45 Euro.

• Visited May 2013

Washington State
“Fantastic authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Order the cheese soup and you will not be disappointed. Excellent chips and margaritas too, which is what I look for in a Mexican restaurant. While it was a busy Saturday night, service was still great and fast.

Visited February 2013
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Great Mexican food, great staff, and great drinks”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food hear is great and it made me feel like I was back in the states. This is going to become a weekly place for us to visit. The food is very inexpensive and won't break the bank. The drinks are very good and I think every night they have a 2 for 1 special. The staff did a great job and was very friendly. It's in the heart of Mainz and it looks like a lot of things to do in this area. Will be back and if your looking for a good restaurant you need to check this place out. They stay open until 11:30pm which is good for the area because a lot of places close early.

• Visited January 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Mexican Food!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

You may think my title is silly until you see the dearth of Mexican food available in this part of the world. No, it's not authentic. No, it's not perfect. But, if you just really want Mexican food, if you NEED something made with cheddar and Monterey Jack, this is the place for you. The prices are reasonable for the area. The servers speak English. They also cater well to groups. We haven't been there for a few months, but we've been happy with it for the last three years.

• Visited July 2012
Wiesbaden, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, made me miss home”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We are from Houston, TX and been living in Germany for the last 4 years. We've trying to find a good restaurant which reminds us of home but had not found one until we came here. At first I thought it was going to be like other Mexican restaurants we been too until we got our food. We almost cried as the flavors truly reminded us of Texas. As we ate we thought we were eating in one of the local restaurants in Houston, until we went outside and realized we are here in Germany. The food is great, cooked the way is supposed to be cooked and tasted the way is supposed to taste. We have been back a couple of times since and will keep going back until we return to Texas.

• Visited September 2012