“25th Wedding anniversary”
Review of Bei Bruno

Bei Bruno
Ranked #1 of 556 Restaurants in Mainz
Cuisines: Italian
Description: The restaurant will be closed for vacation between July 1st, 2017 - July 16th, 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Went to "Bei Bruno" 5 people in total. My husband and daughter has Tomahawk steaks, my youngest had pasta, her boyfriend ate schnitzel (actually it was a double) and I had rump steak with homemade garlic butter. After explaining that "Well done" would take a few mins more..it was perfect. Probably the best steak I have ever eaten. (and I have tried so many places in Mainz and Kostheim. Homemade Tiramisu without alcohol was really tasty. Super service. Prices reasonable. A great place to go and eat..regardless of attire. It was the perfect place to celebrate my silver wedding anniversary. Bei Bruno has deserved to be classed as the best in town.

1  Thank KathrynKostheim

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Very good food and friendly service!!
We had the newly harvested aspargus with scnitzel and potstoes, it was very nice.
I had the tiramisu for dessert, very BIG one and nice taste.
Provning ok with regards to the quality of the food.
Thank you!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Will defiantly visit again!

Well priced food with really good service and great quality food!

A bit out of the way but well worth a visit!

1  Thank hope4pot
Reviewed January 31, 2018

One can judge a fine restaurant by three things – atmosphere, staff and food quality. In all of my world travels I must say the Bei Bruno is a very fine restaurant. Bruno is clearly enthusiastic about Bei Bruno; it is a masterpiece he shares with each of his customers and his wait staff. You cannot enter Bei Bruno without immediately feeling welcome and you find yourself looking forward to your dining event. Bei Bruno delivers with some of the tastiest combinations any menu can hope to offer and his specials are simply exquisite. Find a reason to treat yourself, your friends and your family and visit Bei Bruno. We do, from the United States, every single year during October, and we enjoy every minute.

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I was excited to finally eat here because of reading so many positive reviews. But I was really let-down when the food actually arrived. It tasted like nothing special. Tasted like some average plate at an average restaurant. Other than that, the parking situation is horrible, the talkative waiter had offensive breath, and they added drinks to our bill that we did not order. All around, it was a bad experience for us.

2  Thank Heist79