“A real Pizza treat ”
Review of Pizza Dato

Pizza Dato
Ranked #94 of 519 Restaurants in Mainz
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LOVE AT FIRST BITE!Since 1974 we offer our guests and customers authentic Italian quality - in the restaurant and at you home by our rolling pizza oven!
Trondheim, Norway
“A real Pizza treat ”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This mainly Pizza restaurant is not something you will stumble upon as it is in one of the suburbs to Mainz.
The restaurant has a nice layout with a terrace that must be good in the summer.
I don't think you will find better Pizza in this part of Germany.
It's seldom that I get pizza of this quality.
All 3 of us ate every bit and enjoyed every mouthful.
If you are looking for Pizza in Mainz then look no further!
Service was nice and attentative. Be sure to have cash as they don't take credit cards.
I will be back.

1 Thank Alf A

Mainz, Germany
“Gluten Free Italian Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The first and only restaurant with gluten free Italian food I have found in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area. The pizza is made to order with fresh ingredients. I had the gluten free pizza bruschetta. The pizza was excellent with a nice crispy crust. The pizza is made with rice flour and stored separately from all other non-gluten free doughs. They also have gluten free lasagne and tiramisu. I will be going back to try those soon. Highly recommended for anyone who is gluten intolerant or with Celiacs.

Visited November 2013