“Pretentious but average...”

Dining options: Reservations
Shanghai
“Pretentious but average...”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had a family dinner there and apparently it is an A+ address so booked a table for 5. We got a table for 4 where they just added another set so the table was pretty crowded and there was no space. When my sister arrived, she wasnt shown to our table, the receptionist pointed to our room and said "over there...". None of us was asked how we would like our meat. We had to ask twice for more drinks and had to refill the wine ourselves. The food was good but absolutely nothing special. It was a quiet Tuesday evening so I dont know if the staff was new or just not "in the mood" but if I have to pay 100 Euros p.p., I expect better than that. I will not come back...

• Visited May 2013