“Amazing place! ”

Cuisines: Chilean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I've visited Patagonia few days ago to celebrate the national Independence Day of Chile and I was super satisfy with everything, I've found amazing and typical Chilean food, wines and drinks. Great quality and if like that wasn't enough, the service was great, super friendly and kind. We had the luck to be attended (and even advices about wines) from the owner itself and his daughter. If you're around Mainz and want to try great Chilean/Argentinian kitchen I totally recommend this place.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

This place surprised us. The appetizers were unique, the drinks were unique, and the main course was delicious. Great experience all around.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We had enjoyed 2 x 350g entrecote steaks with fries + 2 drinks, and it cost over 100 euros!

But the quality of the steak was ok,

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

We made reservations for 19:00 which is a quiet time for the restaurant at a Thursday evening. Table and restaurant nice atmosphere . We ordered steaks with a extra 100 Ger which brings you in about 50€ ( total 320 gram). The service was standard and not real special or friendly. They brought the steaks within normal waiting time. Food was brought by different waitress then the that took the order. Half way found my steak on average more raw then medium which I ordered. My colleague had other way around so turned out they switched our order. This is often the case when the staff is switching then they don't know who ordered what . Other then that the steak was good taste . The French fries were a bit hard. so on the end I would say average ranking due to price quality ratio and service .

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly, but had minor mistakes in order. But nothing that I find too bad.

Location is fine.

The quality of the meat was not so good. Very chewy. Also it was served medium rare instead of medium as wished.

Side dishes were good.

It all comes down to meat quality after all in a steakhouse.