“Ausgezeichnet!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had a late lunch there in late June 2012. The food was exceptional. I had lox and potato pancakes. It was listed under appetizers, but with the salad that came with, it made an entire meal. Everything was very fresh and just delicious.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We sat on the terrace. Inside it was very crowded, due to a football match. Although the place was extremely busy, the service was reasonable. We only took some drinks and a dessert, cause we had dinner elsewere. I took something with fresh strawberries and cream and enjoyed it. My wife had a cheesplate. It was really huge with 5 or 6 kinds of cheese, bread, toast, fresh grapes and so on. Some of the cheeses were really good. Whenever we're back in Koblenz we we'll visit this place again.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Lunch at this busy establishment was well worth it for the food quality, presentation, taste & service.
The pancake with a large fresh mixed salad was ideal for lunch.
A great place to people watch & enjoy the ambiance before continuing exploring the old city.
A Cafe I'd revisit.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The Einstein is a popular and trendy bar/restaurant. Indoors it can be rather noisy, but there is some outdoors seating as well. I didn't expect much from the food as trendy places like this often put more emphasis on atmosphere than on the food quality. But I was wrong. The food was very well prepared.
The service however was amateurish, slow and careless. The staff badly need some training.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

We stopped at Cafe Einstein for lunch while In Koblenz for the Christmas Market. The service was fast and friendly, the cafe was bright and cheery with Christmas lights. My wife had the goose, which she loved. I had the Schnitzel Einstein, which was good. My daughter adored her fishsticks, lol. Prices weren't too steep, considering we were in Koblenz's Altstadt.