“Great on Thursday's”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have been eating here for about 3 years and I think it is very good and the wait staff are very friendly. I guess my only grip is that it is too expensive for my tatste. Therefore I only eat here on Thursday's when 1 euro= 1 dollar. When this happens it is very much worth the trip. I enjoy all the dishes that I have tried and the atmosphere

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Have been wanting to try this restaurant for months and finally made the trip to K-town. It was all I expected. We arrived soon after their evening opening and were glad since it filled up quickly. We opted for one of their Menus for 2 so we could sample a variety of dishes. Everything we got was good - most were made-to-order which slows the process a bit. (They also had two large parties which kept the kitchen busy.) The staff was attentive to everyone and did apologize for the delay.
Our meal could easily have fed another person or two. There were a lot of courses and plenty of food. Can't wait to go back and try some other specialties. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Yum! I took my parents here as a special treat after we had eaten WAY too much German and Italian food. The food is very similar to Indian (so if you like that you'll probably like this place), and all of us really enjoyed the dishes we ordered.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat here very frequently. I would not say it is the best place in ktown, but it is the best at what they do. The service is amazing and the ambiance makes you feel like you are in india. If you are in the area and want something good and different this is the place.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food was great for dinner but not lunch.
Expect to wait for a long time, but in return you will receive good food. We have ate here a couple times some for dinner and once for lunch, and dinner is way better.

Sometimes on the weekends this restaurant can become very busy, so you might need to make reservations.