“Good food and service”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went there on April 20, 2014. He had reservations and were seated right away. Waitress was there quickly and very polite. Our food arrived very quickly and it was really good. I had the Spaghetti Vulcano. It was huge. I could not finish it and took 1/2 home for dinner tonight. A little spicey but very good. Service was spot on and we will go there again. Also you have to try the Mousse Au Chocolat but I was too full to have it on this trip. I had it once before there and it is really really good. My husband had the Spargel with a beef steak. He enjoyed his meal and it was also large.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is one of the best places to be in Kaiserslautern in the good weather. Sit and listen to the sounds of the lovely nearby fountain as you watch the people stroll by. The salads are wonderful here.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stopped by the "St. Martin" for lunch - there few car parks around the restaurant which all not for free but moderate priced.

We looked for a space inside first, bit dark and rundown if you ask me ... but outside it's nice, even bit small tables and close together.

We ordered traditional/regional dishes, some local fish and "ofenkartoffeln" which taste very good.

Pricing was ok, not great - for 3 dishes with drinks we paid 45€

Verdict:

+Service
+Taste

-Indoor seating

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I went here once with a fried for a going away party. We had reservations and were immediately seated. It took 10 minutes to for the waitress to come to the table for our drink order, after that another 10 minutes to grabs some cokes and a margarita. Our appetizers were delish I had the bruschetta and found it to be amazing. A short time later the meal arrives and I get my rump steak which was supposed to be medium but looked like it had just came from the slaughterhouse. Now I speak German and when questioned about the steak and some additional issues my friends were having with their food the waitress got huffy and stormed off. When my steak came back it was still really bloody so much that I gave up and didn't eat it to avoid a scene again. Finally we ordered dessert and just the idea that we wanted dessert and coffee seemed to offend the waitress. I will say my apfelstrudel was delish but I seriously think that their waitstaff could have been more professional.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went to have a celebration dinner and it was worth it. The staff was very friendly (specially an English waitress, she was very helpful because the English language menu was not that good translated). The food from the starters to the dessert was top quality and tasty. Strongly recommend the Apfelstrudel with on the side vanilla (delicious).
The location is perfect and if the weather was good it'd be great to have dinner outside, very nice surrounds. I'll be back...