“Good traditional cuisine”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stopped by the "St. Martin" for lunch - there few car parks around the restaurant which all not for free but moderate priced.

We looked for a space inside first, bit dark and rundown if you ask me ... but outside it's nice, even bit small tables and close together.

We ordered traditional/regional dishes, some local fish and "ofenkartoffeln" which taste very good.

Pricing was ok, not great - for 3 dishes with drinks we paid 45€

Verdict:

+Service
+Taste

-Indoor seating

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I went here once with a fried for a going away party. We had reservations and were immediately seated. It took 10 minutes to for the waitress to come to the table for our drink order, after that another 10 minutes to grabs some cokes and a margarita. Our appetizers were delish I had the bruschetta and found it to be amazing. A short time later the meal arrives and I get my rump steak which was supposed to be medium but looked like it had just came from the slaughterhouse. Now I speak German and when questioned about the steak and some additional issues my friends were having with their food the waitress got huffy and stormed off. When my steak came back it was still really bloody so much that I gave up and didn't eat it to avoid a scene again. Finally we ordered dessert and just the idea that we wanted dessert and coffee seemed to offend the waitress. I will say my apfelstrudel was delish but I seriously think that their waitstaff could have been more professional.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went to have a celebration dinner and it was worth it. The staff was very friendly (specially an English waitress, she was very helpful because the English language menu was not that good translated). The food from the starters to the dessert was top quality and tasty. Strongly recommend the Apfelstrudel with on the side vanilla (delicious).
The location is perfect and if the weather was good it'd be great to have dinner outside, very nice surrounds. I'll be back...

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Fresh and tasty food. Good service. Our first lunch was delish and dinners were great too. Good location.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Consistently serves surprising and mouth watering meals, the kind of thing where you really do want the recipe and all for reasonable prices. Always take a look at their daily specials, have had some amazing meals from there. Excellent location and ambiance, especially in the summer when they have the outdoor seating near the fountain. The service has always been friendly and timely. Really the worst I can say is that you don't want to go here too often as you ALWAYS finish your meal.. it is just that good.