Review Highlights
Great for families

Very cool place to go with kids of all ages. There are so many different playgrounds and things for... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2021
jeanettey2010
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
Had family visiting from out of town

Best place to take children, water, dinosaurs snacks and other children help kids get rid of access... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2020
1Pucky
Kaiserslautern, Germany
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kaiserslautern
from $189.21
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

My family loves this park so much. There are beautiful hiking trails, and the main park side is awesome. You can bring your own food for a picnic or buy from two food areas located inside. The garden usually has really good desserts and coffee. Really consider getting season passes. It's definitely worth it!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Germany is one of the most beautiful and clean places ever. From what one of the gentlemen explained to me they are very trustworthy and respectful. I know by example because when I went to pay for my food with the card, he explained to me that they didn't take cards. He told me where I could go to get money from an atm. Which was outside of the buildin. He told me I could take the food with me and just pay when I came back. My sister and I was extremely shocked because usually you see business owners get upset for stuff like that but he didn't. It was really awesome. (Culture shock for me)

Date of experience: May 2016
3  Thank 444josieg
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this park and getting the season pass if you live in the area. Multiple areas for the kids to play, a water feature for warmer days and a beer garden! Win for everyone!

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Our family LOVED the Dino park and gardens in Kaiserslautern! They are multiple playgrounds, gardens, and kid friendly activities for a full day of fun...we HIGHLY recommend visiting! I recommend dress the entire family for the weather due to the vast majority of outdoor attractions.

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank R7314LAjamesb
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Get a season pass and it will pay for itself in a few short visits! My daughter loves going here anytime she can! There is equipment for all kids ages and there are events and festivals throughout the season! Beautiful landscape and the food in the restaurant isnt bad!

Date of experience: June 2016