Review Highlights
Great for families

Very cool place to go with kids of all ages. There are so many different playgrounds and things for... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2021
jeanettey2010
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
Had family visiting from out of town

Best place to take children, water, dinosaurs snacks and other children help kids get rid of access... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2020
1Pucky
Kaiserslautern, Germany
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kaiserslautern
from $189.21
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This is absolutely the best park we have ever been to. We arrived at 12:30pm and spent 2€ on parking that was covered until 10pm. Then spent 17€ for to kids and two adults. Our children 6 and under were free to get in. They have a Lego museum when you first walk in and that was pretty neat to see all the Star Wars sets. Then we went to the Dino park. It was so cool to see the actual size of the Dino's. There is also these really tall slides and my kids, even 3 year old loved them. There is also a creek for the kids to play in. I played in it a bit too because it was 95 degrees out. There was also mini golf in the park. We didn't play though. We only seen half of the park. It was super easy getting my kids to bed. So much more but it's a must see.

1  Thank Jennings15
Reviewed August 17, 2016

This is a great place to take a picnic lunch with the family, especially young children. There are plenty of playground things to climb on and run around in. There is a little river to dip your feet in. There is also a skateboard park, soccer field, and basketball. Food is also available for purchase. We have went here for many years.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank jamielester
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This place is great! It is a beautiful and well maintained, stroller friendly. There are gardens to look at and a stream for kids to play in. There is a playground and a splash park for children to let their imaginations run wild. Next summer my baby will be a toddler and I plan on bringing her here every chance I get to play in the water and interact with other kids. There is even a snack bar. Wonderful place. Finding parking is the only downside. Arrive early!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Except Lego exhibition whole park was a big disappointment and I don't think it is worth it to entrance fee. Playgrounds are interesting and I believe kids enjoy them, but you will find smaller, but nicer parks in Kaiserslautern for free.
Park landscaping is terrible, they just put flowers and plants next to each other without any idea. I can't see any reason to come again.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We spent all afternoon in the park. The kids (between ages 13 and 2) loved all of it. The dinosaurs, the climb up, digging up the skeletons in the sand on top of the mountain, the view, the different playgrounds and even the food (the bratwurst was delicious)

Def. Worth the money