“one of finest in food preparation and uncompromising service <3”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #88 of 278 Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

India Palace offered delicious food, imaginatively prepared. We very much appreciated that it was in a family environment with outstanding with great Indian taste......The Service is excellent ......with a friendly staff...i recommend everyone to visit and see India palace in Kaiserslautern ....and i am sure u wont be dissapointed.........

Proudly i can say that one of the best indian cuisine I have been...<3

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our first impression when we walked in was that the restaurant looks very authentic. It also has a nice, warm atmosphere. Not long after we were seated this nice lady (she speaks English) took our order and asked us if we wanted our food spicy, medium, or mild.
Then, soon after that she brought us some fresh papadums with 3 different sauces, which we thought was very nice, because at some other restaurants they charge you for these.
The meal was simply delicious and fresh. My husband had spicy Bhuna Gosht and I had Gosht Rogan Josh, medium. Both dishes were excellent! (And I know my Indian food!)
We totally recommend this restaurant, which is also, by the way, child friendly.
To me, this is THE place! And the prices are right. :-)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

last night i frends birthday party and my friends.here we enjoy alot .the facility and its food items are the best than the other place till now which i have. its late night service with outdoor atmosphere..and its many more facility are also so helpful to the people...........

1  Thank Ayushdada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The tandoori I had was so full of flavor. Great food and A+ service and location. Will always recommend for people visiting Kaiserslautern.

1  Thank AshishChalise
Reviewed September 2, 2013

When I was travelling in Germany with my friend in last month, She recommend a restaurant in Kaiserslautern, which was specially famous for the Indian Items. I often visit India and always try many items of Indian foods, but it was Awsome in Germany. I found homely atmosphere, staffs are so professional and the taste of food is so delicious !! It was one my best meals I have had in my life.

1  Thank Gautam00777