“For a "first timer" I was completely amazed.”
Review of Saigon Bistro

Saigon Bistro
Ranked #16 of 276 Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant just opened in February of 2010 Phone 0631-4126329
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I will be making it back to this place GREAT atmosphere...Friendly waiter and the food was out of this world!

There are newer reviews for Saigon Bistro

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been a repeat customer for weeks on end. The food is always delicious. I turn every friend on to this restaurant.

The waiter is amazing and so sweet.

I'll be back again soon!

3  Thank Delissa23
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This restaurant is a big favorite for our friends and for us. We've gone here after church several times. Love the vietnamese coffee. I enjoy the fresh spring rolls and typically go for curry dishes. My friends and wife are apparently big fans of the pho.

1  Thank trekker243
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife's friend suggested we check out Siagon Bistro for their Pho and it was a decision only our wallet will regret - not because it's expensive, but because we eat there constantly! The beef pho is outstanding and the fresh hand-made spring rolls appetizer add something special. Finally, you can't stop by without trying their avocado smoothie. While it might sound like something you'd only find at a bland health food place it is full of flavor. I'm sure the rest of the menu is full of equally amazing dishes we tend to stick with the Pho and spring rolls...they're just that delicious!

The staff are friendly and always willing to say 'hi'. We've built up a rapport with everyone at Sigon Bistro and feel like part of the family. They've recently moved closer to the Kaiserslautern Hbf (on Eisenbahnstr.) which will hopefully bring in more foot traffic from their previous Schmiedstr. location. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming with a touch of Asian flare, but not so much that it's obnoxious and forced. Prices are reasonable and worth every euro cent!

1  Thank mtndew808
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Siagon Bistro ~ my 6th visit to the new location of Siagon Bistro which is now located on Eisenbahnstrasse 68, Kaiserslautern (near C + A walking towards the train station). The food is fantastic. This time I tried the cashew chicken. I ordered a 2nd meal to 'take out' to have for lunch the next day. Delicious.

6  Thank Heidi Anne T