“Great Sushi”
Review of NOI

NOI
Ranked #3 of 390 Restaurants in Wuppertal
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I can only mirror other reviews about this restaurant; a great place if you enjoy sushi. I took my boss and a mutual colleague for dinner there after they arrived late into the evening. Despite the late hour the welcome was warm and for them as non-German speakers in English, which saved me having to translate all the time. The two individuals were at either end of the spectrum; one vegetarian and one not keen on sushi or noodles. They both found something on the menu which they were highly delighted with.

So a vegetarian sushi, a sushi menu and a chicken curry later we were all full, just as well we didn't do starters! The one slight wrinkle, for those traveling on business, was that they don't except credit cards. So make sure you take some cash and you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank MJChurchill

Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
“Best sushi around”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Close to city center, delicious, reasonable, nice presentation, good size portions, pleasant atmosphere. Will be a regular patron from now on.

• Visited December 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

My friend took me here on the last day in Germany and I was stunned. The food is some of the best Asian food I have ever eaten, and ether price is simply unbeatable. Ok, the location is not great, but would I being a friend, date or business colleague here? Absolutely! I just wish I was coming back to Wuppertal sooner so I could come again! Highly recommend!