$100
  • Pool
$69
$66
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Sudhotel(Paderborn)
$96
Dominik Motel(Paderborn)
$76
$73
All reviewsquiet locationliving roompleasant staylovely hotelshowerlattetvtaxicentre
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The position is not easy to reach but the hotel is very nice, comfortable rooms, nice and silent, clean and overall reccomendable.
I would definetely to go back

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Recommended by a colleague .. all up to expectations
Very friendly welcoming and even a nice fireplace in the living room near by the reception
A nice traditional restaurant --so long waited after long day of meetings and driving around Germany
Maybe just a bit cold in the room for a start, but just too tired to bother dealing with it .
Great German breakfast - fresh fruits, amazing breads and all tasty

Room Tip: Check your location first and foremost
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2012

For a start I cannot fault this hotel.

I stayed here when moving from my house back to the UK. It was even better as I could take my dog in the hotel and she stayed in the room with us. We stayed in a junior sweet, very large room, 2 rooms with beds, big bathroom with heated floor.
The view was of a cemetary, which DID NOT put us off, it was something different than the usual brick walls.
Food was of the normal standard you get in hotels.
As I said I cant fault the hotel or the staff.

Would I stay again, no, the only reason I wouldnt stay is I wouldnt be living in Germany again.

Room Tip: Junior suite right at the front of the hotel has its own balcony
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I go to Paderborn regularly for business and I always book this hotel. Very good staff and excellent clean rooms. Literally complete silence assures a good night sleep. Restaurant is excellent. Fair price.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Casey_Teckel
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Everything we wanted from a hotel. Good quality throughout with very friendly staff. Our only minor niggle was the lack of tea making facilities in the bedroom.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple