You cannot expect too much when visiting such a hotel, since it is a three star one; however the general overview is rather positive.
The rooms are clean enough, the breakfast is more than adequate and the rooms are of average dimensions. What is the biggest advantage? You can reach the biggest mall in Europe (Centro) just in 2 minutes by walking!! From the central train station is around 3 km so prefer a taxi if you move by train to some other city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TRYP CentrO Oberhausen is located at the dynamic heart of the region in the “Neue Mitte” area of Oberhausen. Right next to CentrO, Europe’s biggest shopping and recreation centre, with more than 200 stores and 25 bars and restaurants, the most popular attraction in the whole of “Metropole Ruhr”. Concerts, musicals or sports events – there is always entertainment of the highest level around the TRYP CentrO Oberhausen. This hotel is the perfect choice for your business and leisure trips to Oberhausen thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its complete and comfortable facilities and the quality of its services. The hotel provides modern and elegant rooms; Wlan free of charge (500MB); a restaurant and a bar; 6 meeting rooms with natural light and a maximum capacity for up to 180 people; a spacious, bright hall; an outdoor terrace with pretty views and an outdoor parking (EUR 6,-/24h) for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Tryp Centro Oberhausen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Centro Oberhausen Hotel Oberhausen
- Sol Melia Oberhausen
- Sol Melia Centro Oberhausen