Bit of a basic hotel. Bar is the worst most characterless bar I've been in for a long time. Breakfast average. Quite a basic and a bit of a run down hotel. On the positive side a short walk over the dual carriageway and up the hill and you're in the town centre. I've been to a few hotels in MGB and this is maybe the best but that's not a great recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Hotel Moenchengladbach is the ideal destination and perfect located. Imagine having all the space and tools you need for business, high speed internet access, a work area in your room and plenty of electrical outlets. Make a success out of your next conference. The Leonardo Hotel Monchengladbach can host meetings and functions in up to 120 attendees. The very friendly front office staff will assist you with copies and faxing. We can help make your day. If you are here for pleasure you are just 30 minutes away from the Dutch Border (Venlo & Roermond) with outstanding shopping outlets. If you are looking for a hotel to visit sport events like Borussia Monchengladbach game, Nordpark stadium or Warsteiner Hockeypark are just 2.5 Km away from Leonardo Hotel Monchengladbach. Experience fine dining at our Restaurant L Image or enjoy for favourite drink in our Bar Ciel. From a great breakfast to start your day to a relaxing meal in the evening our team looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda, HRS, Orbitz, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Moenchengladbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Monchengladbach
- mönchengladbach Holiday Inn