“Don't judge a book....”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
South Wales
“Don't judge a book....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We ate at the restaurant twice during our stay at Leverkusen, the young man cooked our fish well, generous portions, basic, come as you are place, laid back atmosphere, good hearted people.

• Visited December 2013

Cranbury, New Jersey
“Excellent little restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Not romantic but very nice. Smells a little fishy as it also is a fish store but overall not awful. Right at the beginning of the shopping area.

• Visited March 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

When we (group of six peoples) went to restaurant it was near closing time. They let us come in anyway though it ment extra working time for them. Service was good, prizes low and food ok.

• Visited March 2013
Cologne, Germany
“Fair Fish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

This may be the bias of an American tongue but there was a fuanky taste to the fish and the side dishes. The dishes were well prepared and the service was fine. Maybe it is the taste of the local salt. I don't know. I generally don't expect much from a seafood restaurant that is far from the se but I love seafood so I gave it a chance. The Salmon Cream soup was excellent. The grilled white fish was pan fried and not truly grilled (although that could be a difference in the German and English menus). I don't know what spice/salt was used but it was in the fish and the side dishes but it just didn't taste right to my American tongue. Maybe for a local tongue it tastes good and maybe, over time, I will get used to it, but for now, not bet place for me.

• Visited January 2013