“Third review - same result -STELLAR!”
Review of Der Bonner Hof

Der Bonner Hof
Ranked #2 of 831 Restaurants in Essen
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kettwig
Reviewed June 7, 2017

This is our 'go to' place in all of Essen. It seems a little out of the way.... but it is more than worth going. Fantastic food, fantastic service, fantastic staff, everything! We will go again, and again, and again.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We decided to have lunch to celebrate the birthday of my friend. It was an excellent experience, very nice environment and food.
Service was special with nice standard, and the food was delicious!
I recommend this place also to eat spanish specialities.

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Spanish cuisine in a very nice environment.
Quality of food is very high and it impressed me positively. Good selection of wine and friendly staff. Music at the right volume and of good taste. I am waiting to come back there during summer as they have a small garden it should me nice to enjoy.

1  Thank Lsmagician
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

IT was very warm so i put my vest over my chair. The owner or waitress came to tell me that she didn't want that and she wanted me to put it on an other chair. Must say I have never experienced something like this eating all over world. And I still don't no why. Even my guest who was German didn't understand. Nevertheless
The rest of the series was friendly and kind the amuse we received was very tasteful. Main course salmon was prepared very well conclusion is positive.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for a business dinner. I found it on trip advisor and it seemed to have good reviews so hooked it.

The restaurant is a little out of town, but only ten minutes from our hotel in a taxi.

The restaurant did not look anything special from the outside, however the inside was really warm and welcoming. A lovely fire for a cold evening and the pictures and decor were really nice.

The food was superb and the service brilliant. We had such a lovely evening. We will defiantly be returning to the restaurant.