We stayed at the art Hotel Körschen and must say it was not at all as we expected. Web page looked good enough, as well as the comments on tripadvisor.
On the positive side:
- Welcome drink
- Some staff were friendly, but generally couldn’t be bothered
- Close to the city (5 min. walk)
- Pizzeria across the road
On the negative side:
- Internet worked not all the time
- Some TV channels are not working, areal cable was loose
- Electrical socket was not covered
- Coffee amenities were not refilled without asking for it
- Housekeeping was the biggest disappointment, (one day no one cleaned at all, than the bed linen was not changed daily, generally not cleaned properly, Balcony dirty, etc….)
- All walls were scratched and had marks
- Bathroom sink water did not run off properly
- Breakfast buffet temperature to warm no proper cooling and hot dishes not hot (was only one dish anyway); very unhygienic especially the orange press
- In room safe when you found it, you have to get down onto your knees in order to use it, (this way at least you get the floor clean).
- Bar was mentioned on the web page, but not existent
The price was like in a 4 star hotel, but the facilities and services not even close to a 2 star Hotel.
If someone would have cared to ask or follow-up, I think most of the negative comments could have avoided or addressed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Art Hotel Korschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.