“Fun and very Italiano”
Review of La Lampada

La Lampada
Ranked #611 of 1,805 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Carlstadt
Description: E xquisite palate just like in Italy - We welcome you to the southern city center of Dusseldorf, Ristorante La Lampada. We serve more than thirty years reliably high quality cuisine that appreciate our loyal fan base. Because we take exactly the sweet spot between lush pleasant and culinary happy. We are one of the few restaurants in Dusseldorf, where you can enjoy authentic Italian cuisine, prepared by chefs from Italy Italian products from Italian regions. Only with us you get original pesto Genovese, Carbonara, Amatriciana - and served with the best wines from the best waiters.
Leeds
“Fun and very Italiano”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Liked the service,price, pasta and the vino. Ask for Carma she will always take care of you like mamma would - home cooked pasta and lasagna yum yum

Visited August 2014

Arezzo, Italia
“italian restaurant suggested by an Italian traveller”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food and a nice and friendly italian owner made this restaurant a perfect place to spend the evening.
Try it! I

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Good food and surroundings”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We found this restaurant by chance it turned out to be very good I had the fish fantastica which was excellent and my wife had Risotto which was also very nice the staff were pleasant and helpful .
The decor was smart and clean what you would expect in a decent restaurant
It appears to close on Sundays

• Visited November 2013
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Badly dinner”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We will forget this place !
We was in Dusseldorf for one meeting ,and we decided to dinner in
La lampada restaurant .
Price high !
Toilet closed !
Nothing to add !!!

1 Thank Bennnyny
carmen c, Proprietario at La Lampada, responded to this review, October 27, 2014
We are very sorry for inconvenience suffered!
The bathroom of the restaurant was never closed: it was certainly occupied by another customer! In these cases, to those who ask, we do use our bathroom.
When you return to visit us, you will be our guest and will have a very fast service.
Everything will be all perfect .... and we toast together with our excellent cuisine.
Thanks for your comment.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Unexpectedly good”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I must confess I have some prejudice against italian restaurants in Germany, had few disapointing experiences.
The place was recommended to me and I've decidedto try my chance again.
I was pleasntly surpice with decor and atmosphere, and nice service.
Menu was rather short, but for me is a sign of a good quality place. And so it is. Food was excellent, I had a carpaccio for starter and lamb for main, both are delicious. After I couldn't resist and ordered a tiramisu, which was also very nice.
I understood that both te owner and the chef are italians,which is probably the reason this place is so nice.
Overall, would recommend for a nice cosy dinner out.

• Visited October 2012