“Real argentinian steaks!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Lazo

El Lazo
Ranked #11 of 1,775 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Stavanger, Norway
“Real argentinian steaks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I arrived one hour late, just before midnight, nervous they would refuse me. I was very pleased when they allowed me to order that late. The steak was simply perfect. A seriously good steakhouse in the hottest street in Altstadt. Very rustic and authentic. Will return next time in Dusseldorf.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Jostein

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Milan, Italy
“my preferred restaurant in dusseldorf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

I come often in Duesseldorf and every time I visit with pleasure hte Lazo.
Meat is excellent!

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank cczano
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely little find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

Not what you would normally go to Germany to eat but the steaks were great and the service was even better

Visited December 2011
Shanghai, China
“Restaurant in my favorite list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2011

I love the shrimp there, which have tried the one with garlic source and the other with the mushroom source, both are SUPER! this Friday went there with my Japanese friend, and I ordered 4 types of fishes, i love them as well!! my friend enjoyed her shrimp recommended by me. ( I am really glad that my Finland friend took me there and introduced this restaurant to me!) I will keep going there to try more meals there.

the staffs there are super kind, friendly, nice, and fun! I love to eat the place with such a atmosphere!

(I am a seafood lover, so normally i tried seafood first in most of the restaurant,. Thinking of next time to try the steak:)

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank CuteMinMin
Phoenix
“a wonderful dinner and fun time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2010

Our last evening in Germany and we were flying out of Dusseldorf the next day. We were told about another steak house in this same area, but when we walked by, it looked like a Denny's. We decided to walk further, and the door to El Lazo opened and we were attracted by the wonderful smells coming out the door! Dined here on Dec 13, 2010. For a Monday night, there was a great crowd. My husband had what was equivalent to a NY Strip, and I had the filet (House special). We also had the spicy shrimp as an appetizer. Everything was great, including the wine. Our waiter was very attentive, and the owner was present welcoming everyone and making sure we were all satisfied with our dinner. He even likes to entertain with a few magic tricks which made the diners laugh and enjoy being there. We didn't want to leave and even had dessert. Thank you to everyone there - the staff and chefs, for making this a wonderful evening!

2 Thank tpa2az