$136
$130
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$265
$138
$133
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$257
$157
$98
$92
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Lindner Hotel Airport(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
$114
$110
$130
$117
  • Pool
All reviewsfree beercoffee machinethe main train stationeggs cooked to ordersmall hotelgreat personal serviceold townindependent hotelminute walksparkling waterwould definitely stay here againstayed for two nightstwo night staybeds were comfortablequiet streetlobby areavery pleasant stay
Reviewed August 23, 2010

My friends and I were in Dusseldorf by chance because of a schedule change by our air line. We found this hotel using Trip Advisor and it was the best place we stayed out of our entire two week tour. The lady was very kind, gave us lots of tips for places to go and the rooms were so cute! The beds were the most comfy adn for hte price this place just can't be beat! They have a fridge in the communal area with complimentary Altbier, cokes and such. Also breakfast was to die for! She cooked us eggs to order and our hotel tickets included free use of public transport. I can't believe we were lucky enough to find this place. I'd go back to Dusseldorf just to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2010

After a few minutes, your guests make you feel like at home, and you have everything you need. Not a posh hotel but the opposite. Modern rooms, free wifi, open bar (yes really!), and outstanding service. The rooms were quite cheap so this hotel is definitively a must. I travel often but I rarely write such comments... The only problem may be during hot days: there is no air con but it was okay the week I spent in Düsseldorf.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Tristan_Geneva
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Stayed over one night to visit friends; felt at home immediately. Very nice and clean room, well decorated, great breakfast, room tickets also works as ticket on public transport. Everything you'd wish for when you need a comfy and welcome stay-over.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2010

While traveling for business, I stayed at this gem of a hotel for over two weeks. My experience staying here was effectively perfect. The heat wave that passed through my first few nights was a minor issue because the hotel does not have air conditioning. (The absence of air conditioning is common in this region; in fact, the client site where I worked while in Dusseldorf was a recently completed office building housing a prominent German company, and it had no air conditioning either.) However, the owners provided a fan and the large windows open just enough to let fresh air in, but not enough to overwhelm those inside with neighborhood sounds. In every way, this hotel is dollar for dollar the best value in hotels I have seen in twenty five years of business travel. The owners are warm, friendly, professional, courteous, conscientious, and dedicated to the success of their business. They demonstrate daily their understanding that this success is dependent upon their ability to meet or exceed their hotel guest's expectations. The breakfast, which was included in my nightly rate, was gourmet quality and was ready for me each day at the time I requested. My room was spotlessly clean, quiet and comfortable. The location is close enough to the main train station to be convenient, but not so close to be in a marginal area. The room ticket affords hotel guests free access to all public transit (trams, subways, buses) throughout the entire region (i.e., beyond even the city limits). Coming from major U.S. city where a one-way trip on public transit costs more than $2, I was skeptical of this offering, but during my stay, I used public transit extensively and never had any problems, saving substantial out-of-pocket costs that would otherwise have been spent on taxi fares. The owners retrieved my shirts and laundry from the nearby cleaners where I had dropped them off, and left those items for me in my room. Going further, they offered to do my laundry themselves, in their nearby home, as they provide this service for backpackers making their way through Continental Europe on limited budgets. When presented with the bill upon check-out, I was delighted to confirm that all of the "extras" such as the gourmet daily breakfast and public transit ticket and WiFi internet service were included in the highly competitive nightly rate. In this day and age, this simply does not happen--everywhere else, one is left with the feeling of being "nickel and dimed." Even (often significant) local taxes were included. Moreover, in more than two decades of business travel, I have never been treated with such warm, friendly and attentive hospitality. In summary, the value this hotel offers in costs and positive experiences cannot be beat. As I write this review over my morning coffee, I must say that I miss my gourmet breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank NYC63
Reviewed July 26, 2010

If you want a flash, impersonal hotel, where the staff 'pretend' to be interested in your needs; don't stay here. If you want the best and friendliest hotel, anywhere; where the staff are genuinely interested in looking after you, then book a room!
The rooms are small, but very well equipped, and very clean. Breakfast is good, and they will cook your eggs exactly how you like them.
I've stayed in hundreds of hotels, both large & small, and I really do think this is the best City hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple