“Excellent meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante La Luce Due

Ristorante La Luce Due
Ranked #2 of 1,775 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Devon
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

We ate here on the recommendation of Villa Achenbach where we staying and we're so glad that we took up the recommendation. Our waiter was very helpful and provided recommendations. We shared antipasti for a starter which was delicious. I had homemade pasta with pesto and beef carpaccio which was exceptional. My husband had grilled prawns which again were delicious.
The atmosphere in the restaurant was vibrant and buzzy and we were not rushed. Considering the quality, service and ambience it was excellent value for money.
A very good find and would highly recommend. Advise booking.

• Visited August 2014
5 Thank DevonMrsT

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
“Great food and wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Dinner was so enjoyable that we ended up ordering a second bottle of the Brunello di Montalcino! The beef carpaccio was the best I'd had for such a long time and the risotto was perfect: al dente, creamy and with the tenderest duck confit.

It was so good that we even went back for lunch two days later - you've got to try this place!

Visited July 2014
5 Thank David P
Santa Ana, California
“What a great spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful late night dinner here during our quick visit to Dusseldorf. It is a great neighborhood spot, just a short walk from our hotel on Achenbachstrasse in a nice, quiet residential neighborhood. The service was very friendly and very professional and we found the space, decorated in a clean, modern style, to be very welcoming and comfortable. My wife had a large plate of carpaccio, I had a delicious dish of penne arribiatta and my daughter had an off-menu fennel and salami pizza (thanks again to our wonderfully friendly and helpful waiter!).

Service, ambiance and food were all first class and I highly recommend this spot if you are in the area.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank teeare
“What a great spot ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely experience at this friendly neighborhood gem. It is decorated in a clean, modern style and the dishes and glassware were a nice accent. The menu changes weekly and our server was friendly and attentive. My wife had a large plate of carpaccio, I had a nice serving of penne arribiatta and our daughter had an off-menu special pizza, fennel and salami. (Thanks to our server for being so accommodating!)

I highly recommend it and it is just a short walk from the Villa Achenbach as well.

5 Thank Tom H
Cincinnati, Ohio
“GREAT Italian ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

OK so when our German host said he was taking us (1 American, 2 Italian/French and an Indian) to an Italian place in Dusseldorf, I have to admit I was skeptical.
But was I ever wrong... The food was authentic and out of this world for quality and presentation.
The staff was on point the entire meal and spoke many languages making the conversation very interesting.

Lastly the wine list was more than adequate.

Don't miss this place if you are in Dusseldorf.

5 Thank Nailmark