Seriously, were you thinking about saving money on a mattress? Ok, I'll go one by one:
1. If you ask for a double room, does two single beds count as a double bed? Both beds tend to separate during the night and you end up falling between them to the floor.
2. It's the worst mattress I've ever slept in. My back hurt and I had a terrible night, waking up every now and then.
3. If you didn't have money to catch up with the investment of a hotel well don't do it! The tv is the smallest tv I've ever seen in a hotel in the entire world, and believe me, I've travelled all around the world. Not even in Tuticurin, India (the worst hotel I've ever stayed in) they had a smaller tv. I mean, do they actually produce that size of tv's?
4. The air conditioning didn't work. I had to open the window every now and then to chill out the room.
5. Since there is no air ventilation the bathroom smells very humid and disgusting.
6. The shower only has half glass walls, letting all the water out when you shower. The cleaning guy (yes they have cleaning guys) sure has a very hard work cleaning the difficult rooms to clean because of the terrible design and architectural errors the hotel has.
7. Other than that the hotel has a very good location close to the city center.
8. I wanted to extend my stay in the city but I changed my mind after having experienced three very long nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, comfortable, centrally located - whether you want to discover the beautiful city of Duesseldorf as a tourist or as a business traveler, you've made the right choice with Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte. The train station is only a few minutes away and the many sights of Duesseldorf's historic old town lie just around the corner. Also not far from the hotel, the exclusive luxury boutiques of Koenigsallee shopping boulevard, known the locals as "Ko", invites you to stroll and shop. Our hotel's interior design is modern and international, yet personal. Muted colors and clear forms prevail throughout. Lovingly designed floral arrangements and warm lighting create a warm atmosphere. With their cozy seating arrangements, the lobby area and small bar invites you to linger. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duesseldorf Mitte Hotel
- Duesseldorf Mitte düsseldorf