1. Pleasant hotel and helpful staff.
2. Very central location
3. Excellent buffet breakfast - varied and of good quality
4. For those travelling by car, parking at 6 Euro per day at a location 3 min walk away
5. Clean rooms and comfortable beds
6. Modern decor
7. Safe in room
8. Only one lift that has been there for ages - although almost always functional
9. Would surely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, comfortable, centrally located - whether you want to discover the beautiful city of Duesseldorf as a tourist or as a business traveler, you've made the right choice with Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte. The train station is only a few minutes away and the many sights of Duesseldorf's historic old town lie just around the corner. Also not far from the hotel, the exclusive luxury boutiques of Koenigsallee shopping boulevard, known the locals as "Ko", invites you to stroll and shop. Our hotel's interior design is modern and international, yet personal. Muted colors and clear forms prevail throughout. Lovingly designed floral arrangements and warm lighting create a warm atmosphere. With their cozy seating arrangements, the lobby area and small bar invites you to linger. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duesseldorf Mitte Hotel
- Duesseldorf Mitte düsseldorf