Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$80
View deal
Expedia.com$81
Hotels.com$81
Travelocity$81
Priceline$86
Trip.com$86
Hurb$91
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019

We stayed here as a couple in early December, there was a group of 12 of us in total.
The hotel is split in two, one on each side of the road, and our groups rooms were split between the two. We had all booked individually so this was no issue at all.
I had somehow managed to book a double room for one person, and when we landed they showed us up to the top floor (it was a LOT of floors) into a very small double that was dressed for one, one pillow, one bottle of water, one slice of little (lovely) cake, etc etc. They didn’t question my having my partner with me, or his having a case and clearly planning to stay with me! As it goes, the cost was the same - there had been no supplement or discount for my booking without him.
For one person this room would be fantastic, but for two it was a little cosy. It was entirely my fault, and they provided a second of everything for him when we pointed out what I had done. I didn’t ask for a room change because to be honest, we we’re there for the markets and to spend time with our friends and spent very little time in the room. If my partner and I were a little more self-conscious we probably would have though, the toilet/shower room was tiny, had no window, and the door didn’t quite close properly! Again though, this was a room intended or one, in which case that would be no issue! The bed was incredibly comfy, and the room was spotlessly clean and nicely decorated too.
Our friends in this same building had paid £10 at booking and upgraded their room, their double was amazing and I would recommend doing that.
The reception area, whilst not 24/7 in our side always had an abundance of delicious sweets on the counter which went down a storm with us when we stumbled in full of gluwein – the room had fizzy water provided, along with some slices of cake and nuts too.
We didn’t indulge in the breakfasts here we chose to eat out so I can't comment on them.
On our final day they let us leave our cases in the hotel on other side, they weren’t in a locked room as such but they were in a staffed area, and front door was locked at all times (you had to ring a bell to enter) so I didn’t feel that this was a risk at all.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to explore this city, close to the station, not too much of a walk into the main town and the markets, lovely atmosphere with helpful and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank YorkshireDerry
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 12 with some in the lady Astor and some in the sir Astor.
My partner and i stayed in room 4 at the lady.
Huge comfortable bed
Great blackout blinds
Lovely decor
Clean and modern bathroom
Water, nuts and tic-tacs when we arrived.
Cake in the room every day
Body/hair wash in the shower
Small conditioner, body milk and hair balm in the bathroom. Great if you only take hand luggage!
Small but cosy seating areas but we went out most of the day so didn't really use them.
Good location not far from the station and walkable to shops and main streets.
Only downside and this is by no means a complaint, there aren't any tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
I still give it 5 stars and a thumbs up.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 37lindseyb
Reviewed December 9, 2018

This hotel is in a good location for both the train station and centre of Dusseldorf.
Immaculately decorated and spotlessly clean room. Very comfortable bed!
Great breakfast with hot and cold options and good coffee.
Would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Ask for room at the back as road quite noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2018

It is about a 20 minutes’ walk to the city centre; a reasonably quiet area and it has made some special afford to decorate the hotel as well as the rooms. The beds are perfect, and you can open the windows for some fresh air. Only our bathroom was very small and the high step for the shower made it dangerous to get out after the water made all wet and slippery.
Their best asset is the staff. They work, help you out, always with a smile and they lead you wherever you want to be. The morning breakfast is a delight. ‘How do you like your eggs’ and yes you can see here the scrambled egg is no instant but fresh made from fresh eggs.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with a few friends.

We were all very happy with the rooms and a nice breakfast.

Would definitely recommend staying here.

About a 15 minute walk to the main area of Dusseldorf but the location is good.

Date of stay: October 2017