I stayed here for three nights with a friend. My friend had stayed previously and said it was really good value for money. It is a pretty standard hotel to be honest,the rooms are a good size, the beds are comfy, everything is clean and tidy. The bathroom was pretty small but it had everything you needed.
My only issue was that you did pick up quite a lot of noise from the corridors and outside but it is in a fairly quiet part of town so that wasn't really much of an issue overnight. The room was also quite hot and the cooling system really didn't seem to make much difference.
Breakfast is really good and served until a very civilised hour! Location wise, it is right next to the underground which takes you into the Aldstadt (Old Town) in about 5 minutes and it is about a 7 minute walk to the main rail station in Dusseldorf.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and there is a good bar in the lobby which makes an excellent whiskey sour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf CITY, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, NHHotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf