I stayed on th NH Dusseldorf for a business trip for 2 nights. The hotel is seconds walk away from the nearest UBahn station Oberbilker Mrkt. My room was spacious enough and clean. A bit of a mix of newer and dated furnishings. Room service for an evening meal on my 2nd night was efficient and nice. The negatives, the hotel offers free WiFi which based on my experience was probably due to the terrible signal via Swisscom, I imagine they used to charge for wifi in the past but stopped this as a result of the signal. Breakfast wasn't included and the hotel missed a trick here for me; my room rate was fair at £76 p.n but breakfast was extra at £20! Per day. Had they offered room including breakfast at say £85 I'd have been tempted. Much easier and cheaper to grab a coffee and a roll next to the U bahn or elsewhere.
Overall I'd stay again if needed though with lower expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf CITY, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, HRS, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf