Dusseldorf is a trade fair city and many hotels have the unfortunate practice of charging very high room rates due to the high demand. I can understand this though it makes me want to avoid such places. However, the hotel itself was unpleasant in almost every way. The rooms were not comfortable with poor bathrooms (difficult to control water in the shower). The food in the restaurant was barely edible with slow and unskilled service. The staff in reception were not pleasant and being overworked during a busy time is no excuse. In returning to this city, this hotel will certainly be on my blacklist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf