“Authentic Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have lived in Mexico, and I can honestly say that this is the most authentic Mexican food I have eaten outside of Mexico. So if you are in search of typical Tex-Mex, stay away. If you are looking for some fresh Guacamole, Tinga de Pollo, Carne Asada, Salsa Verde and "Tortilla Chips" being correctly called "Totopos", this is the place for you! Make a reservation as this place is packed in the evenings. They have recently opened a second restaurant in Dusseldorf.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We like it! The food, atmosphere and service are good! Careful, you need to book in advance as the place is very small!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Friendly staff, cute place, nice atmosphere and an array of Tequilas. I was craving Mexican food and to my surprise the quesadilla satisfied my longing. I don't recommend the chips. The guacamole wasn't anything to rave over, but all in all, I was pleased with the meal and would definitely return.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice atmosphere, welcoming stuff and I simply love the food. I've never been in Mexico, but I felt like I'm at home :)

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in Texas so I love good Mexican food. This hits the spot. Try the guacamole. Fantastic. Gracias!!