Lindner Airport hotel is about 2,5 km from the airport, meaning that you need to use the shuttle or a taxi to get there. The shuttle is available during the week (on weekends expect to use the taxi).
+ proximity to the airport
+ clean bed and ok bathroom
+ good bed
+ friendly helpful staff
+ I received a very good rate
- you can tell from the lobby that this is not the newest of the Lindner hotels
- very dirty carpet in the room
- very loud ventilation/aircon system
- wireless costs 9 € extra
- breakfast overpriced (grab something at the airport instead)
- If you have a room that opens out to the front, expect the light (from the parking lot) shining through the cracks between the curtains to be bright.
All in all - ok for a one night stay and if you are looking for a place that is less expensive than the Sheraton, this place is ok, but definitely not more.More