A moderately priced hotel, recommended for both family or business occasions. 7 minutes walk from the DB Dusseldorf Hbf (Main station), and also 7 minutes walk to the beautiful Königsallee shopping district.
However there are not much delis, convenience stores or fast food restaurants around the area, so be sure to book this hotel with a breakfast included plan - otherwise you'll end up walking to the most-nearby Starbucks (in the station) just to get a cup of morning coffee.
The rooms has no fancy features, but clean and practical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center offers 163 rooms and is located in the heart of Dusseldorf between the main railway station and the renowned Konigsallee 800 m away. Providing ideal access to the exhibition centre and the international airport just 10 km away, the Mercure hotel also features the Apero bar, the Quatre Saisons brasserie, a terrace and three conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City
- Mercure Duesseldorf City Center
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf