Spent one night while visiting friends. When in doubt I go for Marriott properties, and I wasn't disappointed. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Substantial continental breakfast. It appeared there was ample parking across the street. One caution is to avoid a room with a door to a connecting room. Could hear my neighbor coughing most of the night, and the smell of smoke (despite being non-smoking hotel) seeped into my room.
We arrived in the evening so couldn't see much, but overall impression is that it's not a tourist-friendly area. Lots of office buildings, a Frank Gehry building was near by and saw some clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy beautiful harbour views and modern accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Duesseldorf Hafen. Our hotel in Duesseldorf, Germany delights with a great waterfront location in the city center steps from the Rhine, and it features well-appointed rooms with plenty of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Duesseldorf Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel Dusseldorf Hafen
- Courtyard Hotel düsseldorf
- Courtyard Dusseldorf
- düsseldorf Courtyard