A typical city centre IBIS hotel which met expectations in every area apart from the initial check in.
Upon presenting my printed reservation which stated a room with two single beds, I was informed this was not possible as the hotel was full. After some discussion, with me pointing out my reservation had been made some two months previously, I eventually was given what i had asked for, although with a fair amount of stress. Why the receptionist felt the need to subject me to this, I don't know.
Having got back to the UK, I e-mailed IBIS, and was invited to forward details to Accor reservations, which I did on 06.10.11, and as of today (17.10.11), have heard nothing back.
Would I stay with IBIS again? Yes, at the right price, but would like to know if the paper my reservations details is printed on, is actually worth anything in a dispute or not!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof hotel is located in a central location close to the main railway station. Several fine restaurants and the famous KO shopping street are nearby. The Dusseldorf Convention Centre, the Exhibition Centre and the airport areall easily accessible by public transport. The hotel offers 166 airconditioned rooms and features a terrace area, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi Internet access to cater for guests on a business trip. Public pay parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- Ibis Hotel düsseldorf