Lowest prices for your stay
$87
Priceline$87
Booking.com$87
Hurb$94
1,208 results
All reviews city centre swimming pool rhine river excellent hotel quiet location trade show stops connection
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

It was really good hotel but I think some of the personnel are not so professional! then for the breakfast no body ask the persons If they need some thing, then they ask me minimum 3 times 3 different persons the number of my room! I think If they care about their service as they care the number of the rooms It will be great!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Radisson_Scandinavia, Reservations at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear DayTrip35368107664,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel on Tripadvisor. It is nice to hear, that you had a nice stay with us. I am sorry, that you did not receive a good Service from some of our Staff. If you chose to visit Düsseldorf again, please do not hesitate to let us know to wow you again in your future stay at our home. Kind regards Fiona Frahling Reservations Department

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Booking.com lead me to the Dusseldorf Raddison Blu hôtel and I decided to book it. I only stayed one night, my wife flew in the following morning and I didn’t want to drive there and back in 1 day. Very nice hotel, service is friendly and the room was nice. The only negative thing I can think of is the lighting in the room is a bit complicated, I never figured out how to have just some lighting on, it was either all or none. I’m sure I overlooked a switch but why so complicated? Also, I really appreciated the Nestlee coffee machine with the coffee capsules, but the machine was a bit old and was very hard to get the machine to close on the capsule. One was ruined before the machine could close down and puncture it to make the coffee. Otherwise a very nice stay with an indoor pool (I did not use or see but did see guests coming and going), the breakfast was included and I thought it would be very simple for free, but was pleasantly surprised by a very nice set up to include an omelette chef!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Radisson_Scandinavia, Reservation at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear B2582GNdonc,
It is nice to hear, that you had a nice stay with us and could take advantage of the great Location and our delicious Buffet Breakfast. Maybe next time you can try out our Pool and Sauna Area and relax.
I am very sorry, that the lighting was complicated to use. Please call our Front Desk during your next stay, should you have any Problems again.
Kind regards
Fiona Frahling
Reservations Department

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

This hotel turned out to be a great selection on my first business trip to Düsseldorf. It is located near the airport and just a short bus or taxi drive to a popular area for shopping, restaurants, and bars by the river. My only complaint is the high price for breakfast (18€ if paid in advance, more if not). The room was nice and very spacious compared to other European hotels. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Radisson_Scandinavia, Reservation at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Aviationtraveler1,
It is nice to hear, that you had a nice stay with us and could take advantage of the great Location.
Our normal Buffet Breakfast costs 26 Euro per Person, you received a reduced Breakfast Price at Check-in. If you chose to visit Düsseldorf again, please do not hesitate to let us know to wow you again in your future stay at our home.
Kind regards
Fiona Frahling
Reservations Department

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

I spent the day and night in Düsseldorf, this hotel was perfect, lively atmosphere in the bar, well designed rooms and great breakfast. The hotel is well situated for the business district of Düsseldorf.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Radisson_Scandinavia, Reservations at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear U3362MYianh, Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel on Tripadvisor.It is nice to hear, that you had a nice stay with us and could take advantage of the great Location and our Buffet Breakfast. If you chose to visit Düsseldorf again, please do not hesitate to let us know to wow you again in your future stay at our home. Kind regards Fiona Frahling Reservations Department

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a single night so we could go to the airport quickly. The rooms are clean and you have much room. The beds could be experienced as a bit hard but you still have a good sleep. The breakfast is quick and tasty so we had a good stay at the hotel.

1  Thank finnmaguire

Dear finnmaguire, Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel on Tripadvisor. It is nice to hear, that you had a wonderful stay with us and could take advantage of our great Location to the Airport and tasty Buffet Breakfast. If you chose to visit Düsseldorf again, please do not hesitate to let us know to wow you again in your future stay at our home. Kind regards Fiona Frahling Reservations Department