Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was a good quality that you would expect from a Marriott property. The lobby and common areas were clean and attractive. The room was a little dated, but the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good, with plenty of coffee machines. There is public parking available next to/ under the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank davidhV1834ZN
Reviewed June 28, 2019

It’s the place to go if you are looking for military barracks charm. Upon entering your room, no superfluous information disturbs your peace. Just call reception for wi-fi access details. At the somber bar, choose from three brands for you day end beer. Serve yourself at the ascetic breakfast buffet. If you picked dry scrambled eggs, ask the personnel for a salt strewer, because it seems to be a hazard to put these precious objects on each table. Then take a smoke on the terrace besides three poorly planted herbs in a pot. They look sadly at you, reminding you of your own precarious state. When checking out, a sergeant bolts from his cubicle to set you right, if you were so bold as to question an item on your bill.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2019

When I arrived I was greeted by the front desk lady, Miss Desiree Schmidt, I called her Marie, her middle name, she made me feel so relaxed immediately, she was warm and sincere, I asked quite a few questions and directions, not only she explained in detail how to get to the places I needed to go in detail, including Erfstadt about an hour way, but she printed it all.
After I returned a couple of days later, her first words were Welcome back Mr. Godoy, how was Erfstadt, I felt like she was a family member.
That to me, is hospitality at its best.
Thank you again, Marie.

Room tip: Great location, close to the airport, subway and busses, just a block away
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

This property did not seem like part of Marriott.

It took 20 minutes to queue to check in.

No recognition of my Titanium status.

Room unprepared, no bathrobe or slippers, or water which is a standard benefit.

I asked for umbrella and they asked for a deposit and made me sign for taking an umbrella for 10 minutes.

Breakfast was awful, I had to wait 20 minutes for a coffee.

My overall impression is that this property is understaffed, and the staff are undertrained, so this is a fault of the senior management , it the team members.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank danielhG2471XK
Reviewed May 23, 2019

Being a Marriott Platinum Member, I had booked quite a number of rooms for my guests to stay at the Renaissance Dusseldorf hotel. However, the security for this hotel is very poor. One of my guest bag pack was stolen at the hotel lobby. We approach the front desk, GM for assistance and they were not helpful at all. I have hesitated to write this adverse comment about the hotel. However since this hotel had denied any responsibility; I have no choice but to warn others to be very careful when staying at this hotel. I am extremely disappointed with the security and customer care rendered to the guest staying at this hotel.

Room tip: Be very careful with your belongings
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Roland_Ohana
RDusseldorf, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Duesseldorf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2019

Dear Roland_Ohana,

thank you for staying in the Renaissance Duesseldorf Hotel and providing your honest feedback on TripAdvisor.

The fact that you were offered no support in such an incident is not up to the standard of our house and I apologize for the behavior of my colleagues.

Please contact me at my email address (niklas.unterkeller@marriott.com) so we can discuss the incident.

Best regards