My boyfriend and I stayed here in November 2013 and had a wonderful time.
The rooms were extremely spacious, tidy and had a lovely big bed (my boyfriend and I agreed it was the best sleep we had had in a long time).
The staff were really attentive especially when ordering drinks and at the buffet breakfast which would delicious every morning.
The hotel is a few minutes walk to the station where you can travel to Dusseldorf main station to get to Cologne which we did and was much cheaper than expected.
We have recommended it to friends and plan to return in a few years time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, situated in Unterbilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge. The hotel offers parking garage as well as fitness room. The Holiday Inn Düsseldorf - Hafen has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop "Voelklinger Strasse". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf