We arrived on a Friday left on a Monday.We had a fun weekend exploring Düsseldorf. Front of house staff we extremely friendly and helpful.Our room which was not in the main building but at the quite block at the back ,was clean and comfey.Bed was a nice size and I slept well.Breakfast was good .It's not in the centre of town and the surrounding area isn't picturesque. However just outside is the tram and metro.
Both were frequent and reliable.Ten minute ride into the Centre.
Good stay ....would I go back?.If we returned for the Christmas market then yes.However we enjoy visiting and exploring different places.So the odd's are while we use the Mercure chain again it will be somewhere else.Downside?.Main restaurant was pricey,better value in town..That apart it was a really good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, situated in Unterbilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge. The hotel offers parking garage as well as fitness room. The Holiday Inn Düsseldorf - Hafen has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop "Voelklinger Strasse". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf