A drab hotel with fairly spacious rooms but totally soulless - no character or style. The rooms at front are very noisy due to trams - so beware early wake up call. There are much better hotels in dusseldorf at this price level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, situated in Unterbilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge. The hotel offers parking garage as well as fitness room. The Holiday Inn Düsseldorf - Hafen has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop "Voelklinger Strasse". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf