Stayed on a long weekend visit for our first trip to Duesseldorf. This was in a good location, close to a tram stop towards the city centre. The room was huge compared to similar in the UK. Bed, shower and furniture all good condition and clean. Tea and coffee in the room. Breakfast was a varied choice buffet and it was easy to eat way too much. Enjoyed the City saw enough in a long weekend and can recommend the trip to anyone thinking of going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, situated in Unterbilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge. The hotel offers parking garage as well as fitness room. The Holiday Inn Düsseldorf - Hafen has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop "Voelklinger Strasse". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf